Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0

Seeking an official job as employee at detective agency in United States

Автор Сообщение
detectivemailbox Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Seeking an official job as employee at detective agency in United States
Professional from Eastern Europe seeking an official job as employee at United States based Private detective agency, Private investigator bureau or Law company. As an experienced and meticulous professional with more than 17 years of experience in private investigations, law, managing detective agency, SEO, marketing, advertisement, and web design mainly in Private Investigation field, my background may be of interest to you in your search for a employee in your company. With comprehensive expertise in a variety of techniques and tools in sales of investigative services at various languages on local market and worldwide, I believe I would quickly exceed your expectations for this role. And I am sure that I can help you to find new possibilities and solutions for your company to become more popular and famous, help in finding new clients locally and abroad and to receive more income.

If you have more questions how I can be useful to you as employee, don't hesitate to ask it. Email for propositions: detectivemailbox (at) yahoo.com
20.02.2018 01:51
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Переход: